The patented use of Carbon Fiber as the tensile cord in this belt provides increased horsepower rating for greater power density and compactness and increased flexibility.
Polychain GT2 Belts
PolyChain® GT® Carbon™BELT
All industrial markets, especially suited to replace roller chain drives. Narrow width minimizes reducer overhung loads and left-justified hubs on Poly Chain GT2 sprockets accommodate short shaft lengths.
- Maintenance-free, clean solution for roller chain drive conversion
- Significantly reduces maintenance costs
- Equivalent capacity to roller chain drives in the same width
- Easy rust-free wash-down with Steel hardware
- Fast drive conversion payback
- Quieter than roller chain drives nNew construction provides up to 55% more low-speed capacity than the original PCGT construction and 30% more than PCGT2.
- Gates curv ilinear tooth profile provides high shear strength, noise reduction, and improved load carrying capacity.
- Durable poly urethane construction resists chemicals, oil, pollutants, and abrasion.
- Nylon tooth facing reduces friction and eliminates the need for lubrication.