Gates Micro-V® multi-ribbed belts ensure outstanding performance on any industrial multi-ribbed drive. They cover a multitude of industrial applications and are suitable for industrial drives in washing machines, textile machines, vacuum cleaners, lawn mowers, machine tools, medical equipment and many more. The full line of Micro-V® belt products includes slabs in several widths as well as single belts in PJ, PK, PL and PM sections in order to perfectly match customer requirements. Both slabs and belts can be manufactured in a great variety of number of ribs.
MICRO-V® Multi-ribbed V-belt
- Durable yellow marking indicating type and dimension
- Truncated ribs ensure flexibility, reduce heat build-up and improve rib crack resistance .they also enhance load-carrying capacity on small diameter pulleys.
- High modulus ,low stretch polyester tensile member provides superior resistance to fatigue and shock loads
- All elastomeric rubber compound provides and oil heat resistance.
- Specially formulated fibre reinforced undercord stock improves belt stability.
- Extremely smooth and cool running.
- Very high power capacity per rib
- Long life due to extra load carrying capacity
- Improved performance on back idllers
- Smaller drive package
- Tolerant of pulley groove debris
- Static conductive (ISO 1813) and can as such be used in the conditions describes in the Directive 94/9/EC -ATEX
Micro V belts are available in PJ,PK and PM cross sections .The figure below shows a cross sectional view illustrating the nominal belt dimensions rib width and belt height.All these belts will operate in standard pulleys provide the pulleys are manufactured to the DIN 7867 or ISO 9982 standard for the specific cross section